Manufactured by Razor Emporium in our own shop in Phoenix, AZ
This handsome American Made English Bridle strop is ideal for both performance and value for today's traditional shaving enthusiast. Featuring 3 inch wide, 18 inch stropping area, you get an easy to use, well made strop that will keep your straight razor sharp and keen.
- American English Bridle style leather in black- a high quality, supple leather with medium draw
- American cotton-canvas back to de-burr your edge and protect your leather side
- 3 inch wide to eliminate a cross stroke pattern and make it easier to learn how to strop for the first time
- Hand assembled and finished in the USA
- Replacement parts available here
3" Razor Emporium English Bridle & Canvas Straight Razor Strop - Made in USA
Very nice materials put together well, its sure to last a life time and look good doing it.
I am very pleased with the strop. It is made of good quality materials. I know i will have it for years to come.
I would reccomend this product to my friend.
Let me preface with the fact that I'm new to shaving with a straight razor. With that said, I feel this product is really nice for the money. So far my only issue would be that my linen strop is slightly shorter than my bridle strop. Therefore it's took a little adjusting and getting used to holding them both that way. However, if you only hold one when your strip, you'll be fine. Leather seems to be very nice quality. I have nicked the leather slightly at the top and bottom, but it has not affected the function. All in all, really happy with my purchase and hope it last me for years.
Seems to work very well. Much better than the two inch strop I had. No more x pattern.