So often our wet shaving enthusiasts stumble across a worn vintage brush or have a family heirloom with hair that has seen better days. Whether you own a badger, horse or boar hair in the knot of your brush, our technicians are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to revitalize your brush, restoring it to its former glory. It is a perfect solution for any customer looking to preserve their wet shaving selections so that they can be given them the reselience to be passed on to future generations at museum quality condition.
HOW IT WORKS
- First, we carefully remove the existing knot and polish the handle
- Next we size the hole and find suitable replacement knots
- Choose from Finest, Super Fine, Silvertip or High Mountain White grades of badger hair or Natural boar hair.
- Finally we mount the new badger knot in your favorite handle!
- Our badger knots are Manufacture A Grade and used by only the best brush companies in the business
- Restoration of your family heirloom or nostalgic vintage brush adds character and quality to your shave den
- Pass down your treasured shaving brush for future Wet Shavers to enjoy and remember
If you are uncertain of the extent of service work that is needed on your piece, you can fill out a service request by CLICKING HERE and our technicians will get back to you. Otherwise, follow instructions below:
- Add To Cart the service, checkout and make payment.
- Send in your brush along with your shipping form, which can be found on your invoice after the order is placed.
- We'll contact you after we receive the brush and measure what size knot your brush will allow for. Afterwards we can invoice you for the actual cost of the knot you choose.
We promise to deliver to you a "Shave Ready" brush that has been cleaned and restored to the highest quality. We guarantee our work for 3 months from the date we ship it back to you, giving you the confidence to the highest quality wet shaving experience! Please CONTACT US with any other questions!
Ever Ready Brush Revamp Tutorial: How to Restore a Shave Brush