Have a razor that needs to be cleaned, polished and adjusted? Tune it up!
What We Do
Vintage safety razors pack some of the most bang for the buck, but knowing if they are fully functional, hygienic and shave-ready is a different story. Starting at $29, we offer a professional restoration that helps bring your old-school razor back to its glory days.
*Please Note: Specialty razors include Bottom Dial Fatboy, Red Dot Fatboy, and Toggle Safety Razors.
How it Works
- We first clean your razor in our industrial ultrasonic machine to remove any soap scum, mineral deposits and grime. Disassembly is carried out for the best results whenever possible.
- Next we carefully polish the inside and out of your razor, bringing the vintage metal up to a high luster.
- Mechanical adjustments are made to ensure the best functionality of your razor.
- We carry out any painting that is needed - numbers on adjusters, tips on super speeds and black handles. We use color-matched powder coating that exactly replicates the original factory colors and process.
- Razors are again cleaned and sanitized before being lubricated and mailed back home. We include a free Polishing Cloth that will safely keep the shine on your vintage find!
Why It Matters
Professionally servicing means you'll get the best shaves possible knowing that your razor is functioning as it was designed to. Eliminate common problems that affect shaving performance such as:
- Bent guards
- Uneven blade gap
- Frozen adjusters
- Loose handles
- Jammed doors
- Twist To Open issues
- Broken Clicker Spring (if you have an adjustable and it doesn't click anymore select the above option)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING YOUR RAZOR IN FOR SERVICE
- "Add to Cart" this service, check-out and make payment.
- You will purchase Shipping during checkout, this is how we will return your razor after completion.
- You will receive an Order Confirmation E-mail within minutes of your purchase. Click the link that says Shipping Instructions for Service Work and follow the directions. Include the ticket number / bar code scan form in your package.
- Send in your razor however you choose - USPS Small Flat Rate box is our recommendation. The postage you have purchased already is for return shipping.
- We'll let you know when we receive your razor and keep you updated during the process.
- Our turn-around time is 3-5 business days once we receive your razor.
We promise to deliver to you a "Shave Ready" razor that has been polished, adjusted, sanitized and lubricated. We guarantee our work for 30 days from the date we ship it back to you, giving you the confidence to enjoy using a quality vintage razor! Please contact us with any other questions!