So often our wet shaving enthusiasts stumble across a worn vintage strop or have a family heirloom with leather and canvas that has seen better days. Whether you own a latigo, cordovan or mystery material strop, our technicians are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to revitalize your strop, restoring it to its former glory. It is a perfect solution for any customer looking to preserve their wet shaving selections so that they can be given them the resilience to be passed on to future generations at museum quality condition.
HOW IT WORKS
- First, we carefully evaluate your strop's needs
- Next we address the needs of the canvas, we always prefer to clean however we can replace if necessary
- Then we begin the slow process of cleansing, buffing, and restoring the natural oils of your leather
- Finally we polish and replate all hardware
- Leather requires upkeep to remain useful
- Restoration of your family heirloom or nostalgic vintage brush adds character and quality to your shave den
- Pass down your treasured shaving strop for future Wet Shavers to enjoy and remember
If you are uncertain of the extent of service work that is needed on your piece, you can fill out a service request by CLICKING HERE and our technicians will get back to you. Otherwise, follow instructions below:
- Add To Cart the service, checkout and make payment.
- Send in your strop along with your shipping form, which can be found on your invoice after the order is placed.
- We'll contact you after we receive the strop and begin servicing it. Turnaround times vary, at the moment we estimate 7-10 business days
We promise to deliver to you a "Shave Ready" strop that has been cleaned and restored to the highest quality possible. We guarantee our work for 3 months from the date we ship it back to you, giving you the confidence to the highest quality wet shaving experience! Please CONTACT US with any other questions!
Straight Razor Strop Tutorial: How to Restore a Vintage Strop
Beginner How To: Straight Razor Stropping FAQ's
Razor Emporium 3" Leather and Canvas Straight Razor Strop Wetshaving Supplies Spotlight